1.Respect yourself, the teacher, and others.
- Be kind to one another.
2.Be prepared for class each day. You should be on time, in your seat, and ready to learn when the bell rings.
- Be physically and mentally present.
3.Participate by listening, asking questions, answering questions, and completing your work to your best ability.
- Be proactive about your learning.
4.Be polite and maintain positivity.
- We are all in this together.
5.Take responsibility and ownership for your actions and work.
- Cheating and plagiarizing will not be tolerated.
- If there is any suspension of cheating, I will discuss this with the student(s) and disciplinary action will occur. Please see the Code of Conduct for maximum punishment.