Supplies needed for our Biology class:
glue stick or tape
- Effort = Success; the one true way to succeed in my class is to put forth effort.
- Listen to and follow directions the first time given. Please avoid talking while directions are being given. You could miss out on pertinent information.
- Come prepared to class: paper, notebook, pencil/pen, assignments, etc.
- Keep the volume down. We spend a lot of time in group work. During these group activities, it is important that all students speak quietly so all will be able to hear their group members. Please remember that one person at a time speaks while the other group members listen.
- No food or drink (this includes drink bottles, canned drinks, candy and gum). Bottled water is allowed.
- Be in your seat and quiet when the bell rings. Class starts promptly. If you are not in your seat then you are tardy. After three consecutive tardies you will be referred to an administrator.
- No profanity or cheating at any time! Any suspicion of cheating will result in you receiving a zero for the assignment/quiz/test. Parents will be notified of cheating instances.
- Disruptive behavior and failure to follow rules will receive the strictest discipline possible.
All other school rules will be enforced.