This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Rules and Expectations:
- Be respectful to classmates and differing viewpoints.
- Arrive on time and quietly begin posted bellwork immediately.
- Put away cell phone and headphones unless instructed to do otherwise. As per the school cell phone policy, devices will only be allowed for instructional purposes AND with teacher permission.
- No eating. Drinks are only allowed if it has a closeable lid (no cans).
- Bring all materials to class daily.
- Laptops are to be charged and brought to class EVERY DAY.
- Don't speak out of turn. Pay attention to instructions. Be engaged!
- Be honorable: No cheating! No plagiarism! No copying!
- Class lasts until the bell rings. Do not line up at the door.
- Abide by all posted school rules. Please see your student handbook.
- 3-Ring Binder (section for English) OR Folder with Prongs (only for English)
- Notebook Paper
- Pencils with Erasers